- 6 dried black mushrooms
- cooking spray
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 16 snow peas, halved
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 3⁄4 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak mushrooms in hot water for 20 minutes, or until soft; drain. Remove and discard stems. Cut caps into thin strips.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium until hot.
- Add onions, snow peas and garlic; stir fry until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add shrimp; stir fry until shrimp are pink, 2-4 minutes.
- Stir in combine cornstarch and chicken broth; stir until thickened, about 1 minute.