1/1 Photo of Pecan Tassies
This is one of my favorite Christmas cookie tray recipes. I got this recipe from Goodhousekeeping Magazine many years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat cream cheese with 1/2 cup butter until creamy.
- 3Reduce speed to low, add flour and granulated sugar and beat until well mixed.
- 4Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 5In medium bowl mix brown sugar, vanilla, salt, egg, pecans and remaining 1 tablespoon or butter until filling is blended.
- 6With floured hands, divide dough into 24 equal pieces (dough will be very soft).
- 7With floured fingertips, gently press dough pieces evenly onto bottoms and up sides of twenty-four 1 3/4" by 3/4 to 1" ungreased miniature muffin-pan cups.
- 8I make hundreds of these cookies every Christmas so I use a wooden tart tamper to form the shells.
- 9Spoon a heaping pecan filling into each cup.
- 10Bake 30 minutes or until filling is set and edges of crust are golden.
- 11With tip of knife, gently loosen tassies from muffin-pan cups and place on wire rack to cool completely.
- 12Store tassies in tightly covered container up to 1 week.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Tassies
Serving Size: 1 (673 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.4
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 16.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g