Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
What can I say, except yum! A quick & easy candy when you need something sweet.
Make and share this Pecan Cream Candy recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 -2 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- Mix all ingredients except vanilla & pecans in large saucepan.
- Bring to a rolling boil,boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat & add vanilla & nuts.
- Beat by hand 3-4 minutes.
- Drop by spoonful onto waxed paper.