Recipe by Tish
Got this out of taste of home. Play with the hot sauce if you want more of a kick!
Top Review by SolightlyUK
This is very, very rich. We enjoyed it, but I think if I do it again I will add more tabasco sauce -- it just seems to need a little something extra. I made it just as it is written. This might be a good make ahead meal though, as I liked it better the second day!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill seed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of crumb mixture for topping.
- Press remaining crumb mix onto the bottom of a greased 13 X 9 X 2" baking dish.
- (The crust is going to be crumbly) Bake at 350F for 10 minutes or until lightly browned In a bowl, beat eggs.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over baked crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 350F for 25-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.