1/3 Photos of Pecan and Panko Crusted Chicken Breasts
So easy, get everything ready ahead of time including coating the breasts then refrigerate the chicken until you want to cook it! - Takes 20 minutes to cook! This recipe is from Bon Appetit August 2006 tweaked a tad by me. We enjoyed it. Panko crumbs are available at most Oriental Super markets. There won't be a lot of sauce just enough to drizzle over the breasts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Sprinkle chicken with salt & pepper.
- 3Mix panko crumbs with the chopped Pecans.
- 4Melt 2 tbsp butter in an oven proof skillet (that will be large enough to accommodate the 4 breasts) & melt butter over low heat.
- 5Paint the breasts with the butter and coat them with the panko/nut mixture.
- 6Heat the skillet over medium heat and put in the breasts
- 7Sauté the chicken until brown on the bottom, flip breasts and place the skillet in the preheated 400°F oven.
- 8Bake until the breasts are done approx 18 minutes, depending on the size of the breasts.
- 9Remove chicken to a platter and keep warm.
- 10Remove any bits & pieces from the skillet.
- 11Add remaining 2 tbsp butter to the skillet & sauté the shallots approx 1 minute, add the broth approx 1 minute.
- 12Add parsley.
- 13Drizzle sauce over the chicken & serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan and Panko Crusted Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.3
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 388.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 29.8 g