Recipe by lazyme
This is a quick and tasty Italian side dish. From Bon Appetit, December 1997.
Top Review by Elmotoo
Oh yes. I love pancetta. I was very happy to find Boar's Head sells wee packets (4oz) of chopped pancetta. Makes the dish just that much easier! We all loved this. Made for Culinary Quest 2014/CCQ.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pancetta, finely chopped
- 20 ounces frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons beef broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add onion and pancetta and saute until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add peas, parsley and beef broth; stir until peas are heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.