2 hrs 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Vino Girl's Note:
I haven't tried this one yet, but it really looks good. From Great American Home Cooking (Collector's Edition 1998)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease and flour a 12 cup Bundt cake pan.
- 2Place the pears, granulated sugar and pecans in a large bowl; stir well to coat.
- 3Set aside for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- 4Preheat the oven to 325°F
- 5Sift the flour, baking soda and salt over the pear mixture.
- 6Stir in the oil, vanilla, and eggs.
- 7Pour the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing the top.
- 8Bake for 1 1/4 hours, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 9Cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then turn the cake out onto a rack and let cool completely.
- 10Dust top with confectioners' sugar before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear-pecan Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.6
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 319.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 40.6 g
- Protein 5.3 g