Butter Pecan Bundt Cake (Marry Me Cake!)
photo by Rebecca Bowman
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package butter pecan cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 (15 ounce) container coconut pecan frosting
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray bundt pans with Pam and sprinkle the bottom of the pan with sugar.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for 5-10 minutes then invert onto cake plate.
- Stand back and wait for the praise.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My husband and I have been married almost 32 years.? We spent 23 years in the Air Force, traveling all around the U.S. and Japan and Portugal.? At the moment we are living in Fairbanks, AK.? My husband is a Safety Officer with the pipeline and I work for the Army in the Army Substance Abuse Program.? I have learned to try and love many cuisines.? I do believe that traveling and sheer necessity has brought me to my love of cooking.? We've raised 3 boys and at the moment we have 2 of our sons and 3 grandchildren living with us.? They are so thankful that Grandma likes to cook.? I think baking is my most favorite thing to do, but trying new recipes out on my family at dinner is always fun.? We've had lots of great new recipes and a few not so great but it's always fun experimenting.? I love Recipezarr for this.? It's truly an experience.? I haven't put in too many recipes yet, I still work full time but will hopefully soon.