This tart looks so tasty with the prosciutto sprinkling the top! I saw this being made on Everyday Italian, and knew I had to make it myself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake the pie shell in a square or round tart pan according to package instructions.
- 2Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- 3Meanwhile, combine the cream cheese, Gorgonzola, thyme, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- 4Using a hand blender, whip the cheeses together.
- 5In a large, heavy skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- 6Add the pears and cook until golden on both sides, about 5 minutes.
- 7When the tart crust has cooled slightly, gently spread the whipped cheese mixture evenly over the bottom of the tart.
- 8Place the pear slices in a decorative pattern over the cheese mixture.
- 9Sprinkle the thin strips of prosciutto over the pears.
- 10Cut into squares or wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear Gorgonzola Tart
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.0
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 57.0 mg
- Sodium 596.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: