1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dip With Cinnamon Chips
Kelly M.'s Note:
Couldn't be easier! Peanut butter and pumpkin go great together. Simple and quick to put together. This is not a super sweet dip but pairs well with the sugared chips. You could always add more honey if you want it sweeter. This would also be great served with graham crackers or apples. Cook time is per each pan of chips. Entered for RSC #13.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2For the dip, put peanut butter, pumpkin, honey and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in a small food processor.
- 3Process until well blended. (It will have a slightly whipped texture). If you don't have a food processor use an electric hand mixer, or mix by hand, but a processor will likely give the best result.
- 4Split pita breads in half so you have two rounds from each pita. The easiest way I found to do this was to cut the pita in half then pull the halves apart. Use a pizza cutter to cut into triangles (they don't have to be perfect -- just rip them into pieces if you want).
- 5Make cinnamon-sugar by combining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and granulated sugar in a small bowl.
- 6Lay pita triangles on cookie sheet in one layer, rough side up, spray lightly with cooking spray, and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- 7Bake for 7-9 minutes, until chips are browned and crisp. Watch carefully, as they can burn in just one minute too long. In my oven, 9 minutes was perfect.
- 8Remove from oven, let cool, repeat with remaining chips and serve with dip.
- 9If not serving right away, refrigerate dip and store chips in a well sealed container or storage bag.
- 10If you have cinnamon-sugar left, make cinnamon toast or add it to your coffee!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dip With Cinnamon Chips
Serving Size: 1 (725 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1596.0
- Calories from Fat 501
- Total Fat 55.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2299.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 234.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.3 g
- Sugars 65.9 g
- Protein 52.6 g