Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are delicious if you are a peanut butter lover. Just drizzle with a little melted butter and honey.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Add all ingredients to the container of an electric blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Heat a lightly greased griddle or large skillet.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto griddle for each pancake.
- Cook until tops are covered with bubbles and edges are cooked.
- Flip pancake and cook other side.
- Serve warm.
These are very good...a hit with peanut butter fans. However....I was hesitant about using 3 T. baking powder to that proportion of flour, so I cut that down to 1 T. They puffed up nice and fluffy. Maybe that was a typo error? They were easy to whisk in a mixing bowl, too, without having to use my blender.
Very good recipe. The batter was a little thick so I used the back of a spoon to spread each out a bit more in the pan. Also retained flavor after being frozen and being reheated in the microwave.
Much lighter than expected and delicious.