Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
So easy and good! Serving size depends on how small you make your candies.
- 16 ounces white chocolate chips
- 16 ounces milk chocolate melts
- 16 -18 ounces creamy peanut butter (must be name-brand peanut butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In microwave, melt the chocolate in a glass bowl in one minute intervals, stirring in between. Do not overheat chocolate.
- If your microwave has a melt feature, that will work as well.
- Stir chocolate until it has a smooth consistency.
- Add in peanut butter and stir until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into a 9x13 inch ungreased ceramic baking pan.
- Put in refrigerator until firm.
- Cut into desired shapes.
- Let sit at room temperature 20-30 minutes before serving, especially if refrigerated overnight.