Top Review by Sherrill Allen
The flavor was good, but the consistency was not solid enough. It mounded high in the pan. This recipe was from Keebler and did not look at all like the picture. I would recommend it if one were looking for a mousse type peanut butter pie. Sherrill Allen
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (18 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 1 (8 ounce) containerfrozen non-dairy whipped topping
- 2 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together cream cheese and honey until well mixed. Stir in peanut butter; mix well.
- Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Using a microwave, melt chocolate and vegetable oil in a glass, liquid measuring cup for 1 1/2 minutes; drizzle over pie. Chill 4 hours. Refrigerate leftovers.