Recipe by Tebo
Does anyone ever get over peanut butter and jelly? This will please just about all pallets! So easy to do and so enjoyed by all!
Top Review by cinderetta2002
This recipe is easy and tastes great! I really liked it! I made sure the cream cheese was softened and the Cool Whip was thawed. I also used boysenberry jam instead of grape.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding (sugar-free ok)
- 2⁄3 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup Cool Whip (Lite)
- 1 graham wafer crust (I buy this)
- 1⁄2 cup grape jelly or 1⁄2 cup grape jam
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir cream cheese& peanut butter until blended and soft.
- Add pudding mix, milk powder and water.
- Mix well with a wire whisk (preferably).
- Blend in 1/4 cup Cool Whip.
- Spread mixture into piecrust and refrigerate.
- Stir grape (or any fruit) jam or jelly until soft.
- Blend in remaining 1/2 cup Cool Whip.
- Spread evenly over filling mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.