Recipe by CJAY
This pie is like an ice cream sundae...full of the same toppings but with a hint of peanut butter.
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 9 ounces graham cracker pie crust
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, chopped and divided
- 1⁄2 cup fudge sauce, warmed
- whipped topping
- additional warmed fudge sauce
- chopped cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine peanut butter and honey; stir in ice cream. Spoon half of ice cream mixture into pie crust; sprinkle with half of cashews. Drizzle half of fudge topping over cashews; spoon remaining ice cream mixture over top. Sprinkle with remaining cashews and drizzle with remaining topping. Freeze about 8 hours or until firm. Garnish with whipped topping, additional fudge topping and chopped cashews, if desired.