1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Fudge
Alton Browns recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave butter and peanut butter for 2 minutes on high.
- 2Stir and microwave on high for 2 more minutes.
- 3Add vanilla and confectioners’ sugar to peanut butter mixture and stir to combine with a wooden spoon.
- 4Pour into a buttered 8 by 8-inch pan lined with waxed paper.
- 5Place a second piece of waxed paper on the surface of the fudge and refrigerate until cool.
- 6Cut into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
- 7cooking time does not reflect refrigeration time.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 64
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.8
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 43.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g