Alton Browns recipe.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Microwave butter and peanut butter for 2 minutes on high.
- Stir and microwave on high for 2 more minutes.
- Add vanilla and confectioners’ sugar to peanut butter mixture and stir to combine with a wooden spoon.
- Pour into a buttered 8 by 8-inch pan lined with waxed paper.
- Place a second piece of waxed paper on the surface of the fudge and refrigerate until cool.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
- cooking time does not reflect refrigeration time.