Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Alton Browns recipe.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter, plus
- more butter, for greasing pan
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- Microwave butter and peanut butter for 2 minutes on high.
- Stir and microwave on high for 2 more minutes.
- Add vanilla and confectioners’ sugar to peanut butter mixture and stir to combine with a wooden spoon.
- Pour into a buttered 8 by 8-inch pan lined with waxed paper.
- Place a second piece of waxed paper on the surface of the fudge and refrigerate until cool.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
- cooking time does not reflect refrigeration time.
I don't know what to say but (((WOW)))... I needed a little extra something to set out when we had a group of Amish friends come to visit, so I whipped up this fudge. The ladies were really surprized at the taste & texture, one lady even said "you really out did yourself!" Then I told them the recipe, they just couldn't believe it was that easy. Then we began wondering what it would taste like if it were covered in chocolate. Well I'm here to tell you it is "GREAT" I took some chocolate bark & melted it in the microwave then dipped small squares of fudge in the warm chocolate & let them setup on wax paper...they are so much better that buckeyes!
This recipe is so easy and the fudge is great. This will be my peanut butter fudge go-to recipe in the future. Thanks for posting.
This should be titled, "Alton Brown's Easy,Easy,Easy Peanut Butter Fudge" we love it!