Aunt Nancy's Peanut Butter Fudge
Simple Fudge that came from my Aunt Nancy.
- Ready In:
- 6 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (11 1/2 ounce) bags peanut butter morsels
- 18 ounces peanut butter
- 1 (13 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- Mix in bowl- peanut butter and marshmellow cream and set to side.
- Mix sugar, butter, milk in saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix everything together. (easier if you use a mixer on stir).
- Put in cookie sheet. (lined with a wax paper).
- Let cool and harden.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is pretty good fudge. It is a bit drier than expected, but still good. I didn't cook it for a full 5 minutes as it started to scorch, even though I was stirring continually. I think next time I'll not use the mixer - maybe that is why it dried out a bit. Thanks for posting! Made for New Kids on the Block TagReply