- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips, divided
- 1⁄2 cup reserved peanut butter chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine 6 ounces of the peanut butter chips, cake mix, oil, and eggs; mix well.
- Drop dough by well-rounded teaspoonful 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes Cool 2 minutes, then remove to rack. Cool completely.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt glaze ingredients, stirring constantly.
- Drizzle over cookies. Let stand until set.