Devil's Food Cream Cheese Cookies
photo by mary winecoff
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup softened butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- Cream butter and cream cheese.
- Blend in egg and vanilla extract.
- Add dry cake mix, 1/3 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Cover; chill 30 minutes.
- Drop by scant teaspoonsful onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool slightly before removing from baking sheet.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have two boys who will usually eat most things I put in front of them. As a single mom I use them as my guinea pigs....sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I have a huge garden, blueberry and blackberry bushes. I am always looking for a new recipe. I have three cats (Xiao Mao, which means little cat in Chinese, Pumpkin and Max) and two border collies, Lucy and Grace. All my animals come from Rescue Agencies. <a href="http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/?action=view¤t=rsc002.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/rsc002.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a> <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/lucyatpoppys005.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"><a href="http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/?action=view¤t=006.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/006.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a><a href="http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/?action=view¤t=hilfiger001.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/hilfiger001.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">