Recipe by Aunt Paula
These cupcakes are so moist and delicious. My kids just gobble these up. I always frost with a nice chocolate icing. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl, beat at low speed of electric mixer just until blended.
- Beat at high speed for 2 minutes.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin pans, filling 2/3 full. (I use cupcake liners).
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over each cupcake.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from pans and let cool completely on wire rack.