1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Cupcakes With Chocolate Chips
Aunt Paula's Note:
These cupcakes are so moist and delicious. My kids just gobble these up. I always frost with a nice chocolate icing. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl, beat at low speed of electric mixer just until blended.
- 2Beat at high speed for 2 minutes.
- 3Spoon batter into greased muffin pans, filling 2/3 full. (I use cupcake liners).
- 4Sprinkle chocolate chips over each cupcake.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Remove from pans and let cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cupcakes With Chocolate Chips
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.1
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 36.4 mg
- Sodium 215.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 4.8 g