1/18 Photos of Peanut Butter Cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium mixing bowl beat together peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, egg and vanilla until creamy.
- 2Blend in flour, soda and salt.
- 3Cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 4Form dough into 24 balls, each about 2-inches in diameter.
- 5Arrange about 2-inches apart on two cookie sheets.
- 6Flatten with fork dipped in granulated sugar to form criss-cross pattern.
- 7Bake in preheated 325°F degrees convection oven on racks 2 and 4, 10-12 minutes (or bake in preheated 350° degrees radiant bake oven 10-12 minutes) or until light golden brown.
- 8Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 138.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g