Easy Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
photo by Derf2440
- Ready In:
- Cream together peanut butter and sugar.
- Beat in remaining ingredients.
- Shape into quarter-sized balls. Place on greased cookie sheet and flatten with fork. (They spread.)
- Bake 10-11 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool 2 minutes before removing to cooling racks.
- Option: stir in 1/2 cup finely crushed unsalted peanuts to dough before baking. Makes 4 dozen.
and they won't last long around here either!! DH says they are the best peanut butter cookies he has ever had, loves'em!! So easy too. The only complaint I have is that I don't know how you would get 48 cookies from it , I only got 28 and they were not particulary big. Next time I will double the batch. They are very very good!! thanks for posting.