Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Very yummy pie!!!!
- 1 6 ounce graham cracker pie crust
- 2 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) containerfrozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, melt chocolate squares in microwave for 15 seconds or until completely melted.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter to melted chocolate and mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 6 hours.
- Garnish as desired.
- Freeze leftovers.