Recipe by Xabbyy
These delicious peanut flavored muffins Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips. They make a perfect afternoon treat. Soooooo good.
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter (Creamy or Crunchy)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup milk or 1⁄2 cup non-dairy milk substitute
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and melted butter; stir until well blended. Mix in brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Combine flour with baking powder and baking soda. Add to peanut butter mixture along with milk and chocolate chips. Stir just until combined.
- Spoon batter into 12 paper-lined 2 1/2- to 3-inch muffin tins. Bake 20 to 25 mins, or until muffins spring back when lightly touched in center. Serve warm or at room temperature. You can also bake this in a cake pan. just add 10 minutes or more depending on your oven or environment.