Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup brewed coffee, room temperature
Peanut Butter Frosting
- 1 (3 -4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- mini chocolate chip
- Mix together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla and beat with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in coffee (Batter should be thin).
- Pour into a greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until tests done.
- Cool complete on a wire rack.
- To make frosting: In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in sugar, milk, and vanilla.
- Spread over cake.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over top of iced cake.
- Store in the refrigerator.
I made this into cupcakes and they were a big hit! Thanks!
This is a delicious cake for the chocolate and peanut butter lovers in our house. I make this often for home or potlucks. Very moist and the peanut butter frosting is to die for.