1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Chip Bars
out of here's Note:
If you like peanut butter cups-you will love these. This recipe was in Penzeys One.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- 3Mix together the peanut butter and butter.
- 4Add the the brown sugar and mix well.
- 5Add the eggs, honey, and vanilla; mix until smooth.
- 6In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and ginger.
- 7Gradually add the dry ingredients to the batter. Don't mix too much.
- 8Fold in the chocolate chips.
- 9Pour into the pan and bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes. Do not over bake!
- 10Cool before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chip Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1569 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.8
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 132.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 27.0 g
- Protein 5.0 g