If you like peanut butter cups-you will love these. This recipe was in Penzeys One.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Chip Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix together the peanut butter and butter.
- Add the the brown sugar and mix well.
- Add the eggs, honey, and vanilla; mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and ginger.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the batter. Don't mix too much.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into the pan and bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes. Do not over bake!
- Cool before cutting.
Made for Easter Egg Hunt Tag. If I could give these more than 5 stars I would. They are so rich and so good (what with 2 cups of brown sugar, a cup of peanut butter, 1 stick of butter and chocolate chips ~ what else can I say???). Fed my son and four of his college friends for dinner tonight and these were for dessert ~ I doubt that there are any left. Thanks for posting this Rose. These will be made often!