Recipe by Harley Seashell Princess
Yummy cereal muffins that taste almost as good as peanut butter cookies but more nutritious!
Top Review by ladypit
I had 2 cups of all-bran extra fiber to use up and this recipe looked great. I was nervous about it at first, because it didn't look like enough liquid. That said, it was very tasty. I used skim milk and chunky peanut butter and we enjoyed them. A little dense, but great flavor.
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-bran cereal or 2 cups corn flakes or 2 cups wheat flakes
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Oven @ 400 degreas.
- Grease a 12-muffin muffin pan.
- Combine cereal and milk and let sit a few minutes to soften.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix by hand just until combined.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Test center with knife. The knife should come out clean.