Recipe by LiisaN
Peanut Butter,Bananas and chocolate.. creamy-rich delight..what more could you ask for -- maybe some coffee or tea to drink with it?? Cook time includes the freezing time.
Top Review by ddb72
This was a huge hit with my family! The only change I made was I used 1/2- 3/4 of the coolwhip with the peanut butter mixture, and spread the remaining coolwhip over the over the top of the pie and drizzled it with the chocolate syrup.
- 118.29-177.44 ml brown sugar
- 113.39 g cream cheese (1/2 c)
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip
- 354.88 ml sliced bananas
- 59.14 ml chocolate syrup
- 236.59 ml vanilla wafers or 236.59 ml graham cracker
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 36.97 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Make crust buy mixing the butter, sugar and crumbs together.
- Press in bottom of pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes.
- (you can buy a premade crust) Place brown sugar, cream cheese, peanut butter and vanilla in bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Fold in cool whip.
- arrange bananas in bottom of prepared crust.
- spread peanut butter mixture over bananas.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Cover and freeze for 8 hours.
- Let stand at room temp 15 minutes before serving.