1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Balls
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is from an old recipe book I found. These are my grandsons's favorite recipe. I am required to bring these to holiday get togethers:) I have made these with chocolate and white chocolate. Time does not include refrigeration time. I am unsure of exact quantity as I always double or triple the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix peanut butter and soft butter until well mixed.
- 2Add Rice Krispies and mix well.
- 3Add powdered sugar; mix well. (I found it easier to mix with my hands).
- 4Mold into melon ball-sized balls.
- 5Put in refrigerator until cold.
- 6Melt chocolate as per instructions on package. I use coating chocolate bar squares that comes in the one pound or two pound packages and melt in microwave. I usually double the recipe. You can use a bag of chocloate chips and 1/2 bar paraffin, if desired, and cook in double boiler or microwave. I have fixed both ways and perfer the chocolate squares.
- 7Dip balls into chocolate and drain on waxed paper. I store my in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Balls
Serving Size: 1 (1195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1531.4
- Calories from Fat 840
- Total Fat 93.3 g
- Saturated Fat 29.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 942.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 155.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 125.4 g
- Protein 36.3 g