Peanut Butter Balls
photo by DeliciousAsItLooks
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 lb dipping chocolate or 1 lb confectioner's coating
- Stir together powdered sugar, peanut butter and butter until well mixed.
- Shape peanut butter mixture into 1 inch balls, placing them on a baking sheet covered with waxed paper.
- Let balls stand for 20 minutes until dry.
- Melt the dipping chocolate or confectioners' coating.
- Drop balls one at a time in melted chocolate.
- Using a fork, remove from the chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off.
- Place back on the waxed paper.
- Let stand until dry.
- Store tightly covered in a cool dry place.
Questions & Replies
see 7 more questions
Wow!! These are wonderful! I can't believe how easy they are. I used creamy peanut butter, and dipped them in semi-sweet and milk chocolate. That way everybody got their favorite.I put them on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper to set. So easy and so good. Thanks for a great recipe. It will get a lot of use! :-)
see 116 more reviews
see 6 more tweaks
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello,and welcome to my bit of Zaar. I live in Cali with My Mother and my infant son, 4 cats and 2 doggies in a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house on an acre of land. We moved from the desert recently to this very pretty place with lots of green lush grass and beautiful grape vines surrounding our fences. I live a very happy life here. A few that know me about a year ago, know I went through a rough time and I have come very far from what I was. Karen From Colorado is my mom.