1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Applesauce Bread
1 hr 5 mins
Wow, this bread tastes like cake! My family devoured it in one day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together and set aside.
- 2With an electric mixer, beat the sugar, peanut butter, and butter in a large bowl until light and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- 3Beat in the egg until smooth. Beat in the applesauce and vanilla. Add the prepared flour mixture and stir just until moist and there are no traces of flour visible. It may be a bit grainy.
- 4Spoon into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out with just a few crumbs clinging to it, about 55 minutes.
- 5Cool on a wire rack for 10 min, then turn loaf out nto rack and cool til room temp, about an hour.
- 6Store at room temp for 4 days or wrap and freeze for up to 3 months.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Applesauce Bread
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.1
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 199.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 4.6 g