Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a tasty dessert if you like chocolate and peanut butter. It is from a QUICK COOKING magazine.
- 532.32 ml crushed peanut butter cookies (about 11)
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml margarine, melted
- 2 (170.09 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml confectioners' sugar
- 226.79 g carton frozen whipped topping, divided
- 591.47 ml cold milk
- 2 (221.12 g) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- additional peanut butter cookie, broken into pieces
- Combine crushed cookes, sugar and melted margarine.
- Press into an ungreased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes or til golden.
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners sugar.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with cookie pieces.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Very good! I'm making this for the second time. Everyone raved about it! I mixed in a little peanut butter with the cream cheese because I just can't leave well-enough alone. I used the whole 8 oz. package of cream cheese. Thanks!
I prepared this last night and it was great; the whole family loved it. Thanks for posting. I will be making this one often.