Recipe by pollen
This recipe is from the PETA website. Yum! An easy treat (although kind of hard to wait overnight to eat it - prep time includes refrigeration). And cruelty free... yay!
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 6 cups corn flakes
- 8 ounces chocolate chips (or more, if you love chocolate -- )
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat corn syrup and sugar to a light boil and then remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter.
- Pour over the cornflakes in a big bowl and mix it all up.
- Lightly grease an 8x10" (or bigger- but not smaller!) pan and press the cornflake mixture into it.
- Melt the chocolate chips and spread on top of the cornflakes.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into pieces and serve.