Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This pie tastes wonderful. The taste of peaches and peanut butter go great together.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup peach preserves, divided
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 3⁄4 cup chopped peanuts, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place graham cracker crumbs, butter and 1/2 cup peanut butter in microwave safe bowl. Microwave on High for 20 to 30 seconds, until butter is melted. Add powdered sugar and stir to mix well. Press mixture onto bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate to form crust. Bake for 5 minutes and set aside.
- Whisk 1/2 cup preserves and sweetened condensed milk until blended.
- Whip cream in separate bowl until stiff and gently fold in preserves mixture.
- Mound into prepared crust. Place pie in freezer until firm, at least 3 hours.
- Before serving, place remaining 1/4 cup peanut butter and 1/2 cup preserves in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, until preserves are hot. Stir until smooth and spoon over pie.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts if desired.