Recipe by Cupcake-Princess
I like this jam since it is fruit juice sweetened. Most jam recipes using sugar are to sweet. This recipe is very easy to make.
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) packageno sugar needed fruit pectin
- 1 3⁄4 cups apple juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups peeled pitted, and finely chopped ripe peaches (about 6 medium)
Directions See How It's Made
- Gradually stir in pectin into apple and lemon juice in a medium saucepan until dissolved. Bring to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down, over medium high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peaches and stir for 1 minute. Ladel jam into clean plastic containers leaving 1/2 inch headspace. Put on caps and let jam sit in fridge until set. Put in the freezer for up to 1 year or keep in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.