Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another fix and bake for big wow from family and guests!! Works with any berry/fruit. Serve with ice cream. Ya can't go wrong!!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups sliced fresh peaches (no skin) or 2 cups other berries or 2 cups combination fruit
- melt stick of butter in 9x11 inch pan in 350 oven.
- Mix in medium bowl everything but fruit.
- pour into pan but do not mix or spread.
- In the center of pan add fruit.
- bake 350 for one hour.
This is a great recipe! My mom used to make this all the time when I was growing up and now I make it for my family too. You can also use a large can of sliced peaches, drain them and use the juice instead of milk. I have even tried fruit cocktail but I didn't think it was quite as good.