Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I just saw this in Southern Living. I haven't tried it yet, but can't wait to. When chopped, peaches should equal about 7 cups.
- Whisk together 1st 4 ingredients in a small nonaluminum saucepan over med-low, and cook, stirring constantly for 15 min, or util slightly thickened.(Should coat the back of a spoon).
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Pour mixture into a small mixing bowl and place plastic wrap directly over surface of custard to prevent film from forming.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- Layer fruit and cake in mason jars or tall glasses.
- Drizzle each with 1/4 c sauce.
- Garnish with fresh mint.
We used to make a peach and blueberry pie in the summer so I will try this recipe. I love the taste of peaches and blueberries together.