Light and Healthy Blueberry Yogurt Parfait
Blueberries are a powerhouse of nutrition! They are packed with vitamins, minerals, and awesome antioxidants that positively affect the aging process. This parfait is high in fiber, natural carbohydrates, and dairy protein.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup all-bran cereal (I like the added fiber kind)
- Splenda sugar substitute, to taste (optional)
- cinnamon, to taste (optional)
- Layer the ingredients to your preference, or mix them all up together.
- Enjoy in good health!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
Mmmm, this recipe is sooooo good! The taste of the plain yogurt with the fresh berries is so refreshing and I really enjoyed the addition of some crunchy cereal, too. I used an organic muesli with cornflakes, barley flakes, buckwheat flakes, poppy seeds, sunflower seeds, amaranth, dates and figs in place of the all bran and it tasted so good! No need for additional sugar or anything. Very good, yummy and so healthy, too. Great! :)<br/>THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this winner with us, yogiclarebear! Ill definitely make it again.<br/>Made and reviewed for I Recommend July 2010.