Blueberry Lemon Parfait
photo by Dwynnie
- Ready In:
- Mix the lemon curd into the yogurt until mostly smooth.
- Layer 1/3 of the pound cake, with approximately 4 Tbs of yogurt mixture, and 1/4 cup blueberries in a parfait glass.
- Repeat Step 2, reserving a few blueberries for the top of each glass.
- Top with the remaining cake and spoon approximately 3 Tbs of the yogurt mixture into the center of the glass.
- Top with the reserved blueberries and a mint leaf (if wanted) for garnish.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>My name is Karen and I live West of Chicago (on the edge of no where!) with my DH, our two German Shepherds, and our two daughters. I love to golf, garden (except for the weeding!), am addicted to romance novels (and good science fiction), and I love to bake--usually cakes from scratch when I have the time! Since getting married, I have been cooking a lot more and am having a lot of fun trying new recipes! And now that I have two little ones, the slow cooker is my friend! The girls take a lot of time, but they are worth it!<br /><br />The dogs are my babies too--though they are about as big as I am! It has been a bit of a challenge at times, as they both have severe hip dysplasia, but they are great dogs and I have learned so much about arthritis! I have also learned a lot about cancer, as our female was diagnosed with bone cancer. She is now on three, but doing great post-chemo. They are both great with the kids and love to ***** little hands and feet! and noses! and ears! and...! <br /><br />I participated in the 2006 Fall PAC--and what a great game/program/thing! So much fun! <br /><br /><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/untitled.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting" /> <br /><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/200_artistrichardneuman-art-prints_.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting" /></p>