- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup prepared lemon curd
- 1 grated lemon, rind of
- 2 pints baskets strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- mint sprig, for garnish
- In medium bowl whip cream to form stiff peaks.
- In another medium bowl mix about one-fourth of the cream into lemon curd to blend thoroughly, then fold in remaining cream and the lemon peel.
- Chill well.
- To serve, arrange 3 layers of strawberries and 2 layers of lemon cream in each of 4 stemmed glasses, beginning and ending with strawberries.
- Garnish with mint.
- Serve with small crisp cookies.
Join The Conversation