Creamy Chicken Stew
photo by Zatarains
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery, 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup cubed onion, 1-inch pieces
- 4 cups water
- 1 (7 ounce) package ZATARAIN'S® Spanish Rice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Heat oil in Dutch oven or large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 6 to 8 minutes or until browned. Add carrots, celery and onion; cook and stir 3 minutes or until vegetables begin to softened.
- Stir in water and Rice Mix. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Stir in cream. Cover and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Serve over biscuits, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!