Fruit and Yogurt Parfait
photo by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 4 -6 strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- Layer 2 oz. yogurt, 2-3 sliced strawberries, 1/8 cup blueberries and 1/8 cup chopped pecans in parfait glass.
- Repeat layers. Top with remaining yogurt.
- Garnish with a few chopped pecans and/or a strawberry if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made these for a brunch that I catered today and everyone loved them. Not only did they say they were delicious, but they looked beautiful as well. I did change up a little bit and added some brown sugar and cinnamon with the nuts, I just thought it gave it a little something "extra". This was super easy to prepare. I used fresh strawberries and frozen blueberries (they were cheaper than fresh at the grocery store). I'll definitely be making these again. Thanks for posting!
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
With the changes to the email notifications and removal of private messaging, I am no longer able to respond to questions about my recipes. Yet another feature change that has made the website less user friendly. It's sad to watch a fantastic site deteriorate over the years. Some of my recipes are on my blog.