1 hr 15 mins
I got this recipe out of a cookbook called Black Tie & Boots Optional... The combo sounded so good so putting here for safe keeping. I made this and it is a fabulous easy recipe.....wonderful taste. I used splenda instead of sugar and margarine instead of butter....did not hurt the taste at all.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Defrost peaches.
- 3In large bowl, combine peaches, flour, sugar and Amaretto and mix well.
- 4Spray large deep pie dish or a 5" X 7 " casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Pour peach mixture into dish.
- 6In food processor, combine oatmeal, butter, pecans, sugar and flour.
- 7Mix until crumbly and sprinkle over entire peach mixture.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes or until bubbly and slightly brown on top.
- 9Let cool slightly and serve with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Amaretto Cobbler Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 698.4
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 145.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 84.3 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: