Easy Peach Cobbler/Crisp
Not sure if this is a crisp or a cobbler, so I have stated both ;-) This is made with canned peaches which makes this an easy desssert, serve warm with vanilla ice cream *so* good! The topping is sweet but you can reduce one or both sugars slightly if desired ;-)
- Ready In:
- 1 (29 ounce) can peaches, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can peaches, drained
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup cold butter (cubed and cut into small pieces, no substitutes!)
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Spread both cans drained peaches into the baking pan.
- Mix together flour, white and brown sugar, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon in a large bowl until well combined; add in cold butter pieces and mix until the consistancy of peas (I use my hands for this).
- Sprinkle the crumbs over the peaches in the baking dish.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly then serve warm with ice cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
This is the third time i've reviewed this recipe, I hope you will post it this time........ this recipe is awesome, no need for changes.. topping really sets it off.. made in a 4 quart casserole and should have made more.. everyone said give 10 stars and I agree.. kitten you've really outdone yourself on this one....