Peach Cobbler Crisp
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 2 cups sliced peaches
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter (no margarine)
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- Mix sliced peaches with 1 cup of sugar and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Put butter in baking dish (about 2 quart) and set in oven to melt butter.
- Make a batter of remaining 1/2 cup sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
- Pour this mixture over melted butter, but do not stir.
- Put the sugared peaches on top of the batter.
- Do not stir.
- Bake in 350° oven for about 1 hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation