Easy Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
photo by LizCl
- Ready In:
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach slices in syrup
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix (or 18 ounce package white cake mix)
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄3 cups shredded coconut (optional)
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dump all ingredients, in layers, in order as given, into a 9 X 13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45- 50 minutes, or until lightly browned and bubbly.
- If chopped nuts have a tendency to brown too soon, cover pan with foil after 40 minutes.