Recipe by Queer Eye in the Kitchen Guy
This easy salad goes with anything! Best if made the day before.
Top Review by Tisherself
I followed the recipe exactly, and it was very good. Personally, I would increase the amount of curry powder or use a stronger curry than the one I have. We wanted it to be a little livelier. But it was a very nice dish to take to a potluck. Fixing it the day before it was served is a great idea. The peanuts certainly do add a nice touch. Thanks for posting this!
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded or 2 cups green cabbage, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup red skinned Spanish peanut
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse peas under hot water& drain well.
- (I dry them with paper towel).
- Put peas, cabbage & onion in serving bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients, except peanuts, in a separate bowl& pour over peas/cabbage/green onion.
- Mix well & refrigerate.
- Either top with peanuts before serving, or serve peanuts along side so people can take how much they want.
- This can easily be doubled, tripled, etc.