Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a rich, creamy pasta dish which can be served as a main course or a side dish.
Make and share this Paula Deen's Cheesy Pasta Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add shallots, pancetta and parsley; cook 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently, or until pancetta is crispy.
- Stir in flour, and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add milk, and cook 6-8 minutes, stirring frequently, or until thickened.
- Stir in 2 cups mozzarella and the Swiss cheese.
- Add hot cooked pasta, tossing to coat.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzrella cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until cheese is lightly browned.