Cheesy Pasta Bake
- Ready In:
- 5 cups pasta, cooked
- 29 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb ground turkey, cooked and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Mix sauce, meat, parmesan, mushrooms and pasta in a greased or sprayed 9x13 pan.
- Top with mozzarella and bake at 375F for 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is excellent!! I am not a big fan of spaghetti but this was good. I have never baked spaghetti before. I also used fresh mushrooms. I used Hunts Roasted Garlic and Onion spaghetti sauce. and Italian sausage. It was a nice blend of flavors. I think I will make my spaghetti like this from now on.
I was craving some serious comfort food after a long day of football yesterday (and probably a bit too much wine). This recipe really hit the spot. I didn't have any ground meat but I used a jar of Newman's sausage and pepper spaghetti sauce and a small can of diced herbed tomatoes. I also used brown rice spiral pasta and added some onions, crushed red pepper sprinkles and black olives. I mixed everything except the cheese. I put the cheese on top and it browned in the oven perfectly. It came out hot, bubbly and delicious. Thanks so much.