Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy breakfast, comes from my best friend Patty. Be sure and use nice thick bread like texas toast or even french bread.
- 6 slices bread, 1-inch thick, crusts trimmed
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄8 cup skim milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Slice bread into 4" long pieces ½ " thick. Mix eggs with milk, and blend
- spices with sugar and stir into egg mixture.
- Dip bread pieces into egg
- mixture and grill at 350-375 for 2-3 minutes, turning so that toast is
- browned on all sides.